Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ian gets left out

Ian cries when the girls leave for school. If I take him with me he cries when they get out and leave him behind. He was ready to go with Stacie today and didn't care that I wasn't coming. The girls started dance class and today they walked in the door and I told them to go change. Addy couldn't find a skirt to wear, so I found one for her and Ian was throwing a fit, so I handed him a dress up skirt. Figuring he'd throw it down and scream at me. Next thing I know he has his skirt on and is in front of the front door ready to go. Poor guy is hating being left out of everything.

2 comments:

Kasha Farmer said...

where are the pictuers!

Michael and Shan LeBaron said...

He can come have a boys night with Joshy.