Addy never knows the names of anybody in her class. She did this at church and in preschool. I did think much of it until Callie came home from sunbeams after a week or two and said her friend, Reagan and another one she called by name. Addy just always calls kids her friends. It took until the end of last year for her to tell me it was Zaylie she was playing with. So this year I've been asking her the names of kids in her class. "Do you know any names?" her answer "one boy names Aaron."
"Is he your friend?"
"Not really" It just occured to me that Aaron is probably one that the teacher is always saying his name.
So, Addy is Kev's child. I was only half paying attention and it was bothering her. I finally put down the paper I was reading and told her I was listening. She told me a story about the boys in her class wanted to be babies and they dressed up like babies and crawled around on the floor. The the teacher made them change back and there were two kids that wanted to be pigs. When I asked questions she would evade them. I was still totally listening and thinking I might email her teacher and ask what she was talking about. then she says
"mom, you know all that stuff I just said? It's not true" Cant tell you how many times kev has done basically the same thing to me.
Free Read Eisenkeller Free E-Book Apps PDF
5 years ago




1 comment:
Addy is so funny, I have to start posting the funny things that happen each day if only I could remember anything from one minute to the next
Post a Comment