Aww, what a cutie! I got your card on Friday, your children are all so beautiful! :)I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Babies are so cute!! I especially loved the background music to your little man. (Was that Horton Hears a Who?) He's s cute! I can't wait to meet him oneday. Happy New Year!
Just a response to your comment on the scrapbooking thing-- I go to digiscrap.com for the free papers, elements, alpha, etc.I use Photoshop Elements 7 for putting them together.
He is so cute! I love the pics of him and the girls he looks like a little man! How fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aww, what a cutie!
I got your card on Friday, your children are all so beautiful! :)
I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Babies are so cute!! I especially loved the background music to your little man. (Was that Horton Hears a Who?) He's s cute! I can't wait to meet him oneday. Happy New Year!
Just a response to your comment on the scrapbooking thing-- I go to digiscrap.com for the free papers, elements, alpha, etc.
I use Photoshop Elements 7 for putting them together.
He is so cute! I love the pics of him and the girls he looks like a little man! How fun!
Post a Comment