Saturday, November 1, 2008

This is Halloween!!!


My Fairy Princesses. Addy is Princess Aurora, but had to wear her wings.



Kev's shirt says this is my costume!!



















My shirt says "There was an old woman who swallowed a fly. . ." There's a pix of a fly, spider, bird, cat, dog, and cow. Don't worry, I didn't swallow the horse, so I'm not dead, although this kid is starting to feel like a horse.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Yes! Love your "costume"! That is great! Hope you're feeling okay. Got any names narrowed down yet?

Dotson Family said...

Great t-shirt Vana, I always felt like a "cow" towards the end of my pregnancies.

Tessa Marie said...

I LOVE your costume! Good idea, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great! Rach wore a shirt that said "Chad" on it because she couldn't find her "Rachel" shirt for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I love your shirt! If I had your shirt, my kids would make me wear it everyday!