Just some quick pix. Ian Charles Powell was born on Nov. 25th (His actual due date= weird, I know) He was 8 lbs 10 oz and 20 in long. Beating Addy's weight by almost a pound. We're glad he's here and just came home today in time to go eat turkey!!
Free Read Eisenkeller Free E-Book Apps PDF
5 years ago




8 comments:
oh he's so cute! And he's wearing the soft PJ's yea!
Wowee!! What a cute baby and so big! I bet he'll be a great sleeper. It looks like he fits in regular 0-3 month clothes. Congratulations! We can't wait to hear more. Love, David and Becky
Beautiful Baby Boy!!! I'm going to have a baby in mid-May!
Yay! Its about time, I was wondering when that kid was coming! He's so cute Vana!!! Congratulations!!!
congrats vana! i miss you!
He has so much hair and is so cute!!
What a cute little guy! I love chubby babies.
Congrats on the babes! What an amazing size! And so cute! Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment