In church on Sunday after sacrament meeting, Kev took Callie and Addy straight to nursery. During the break between classes Callie was brought to me with a poopy bum and NO diaper. The leader told me she must have been brought to class without it because they had looked everywhere for a diaper and hadn't found one. She had pooped on the floor. I told her, no way. I took Callie, cleaned her and put a diaper on her. When I returned her the speculation continued. She was on Kev's lap all during sacrament meeting, he would have noticed if she hadnt had a diaper on and we're in such close proximity that there was no way she could have taken it off without being noticed. I know she had a diaper on during the whole meeting. Then they went straight to nursery, no chance to strip.
Her teacher told me that they had discovered a piddle on the floor earlier, but hadn't discovered where it had come from. I told them there has got to be a diaper somewhere, but I was assured that they had looked everywhere. Since there were 4 adults saying this in the small room. I gave up. It had apperantly disappeared.
The relief society pres were cleaning the church the next night. My mom went and can confirm that her diaper still hasn't been found. Our little Hudini.
Free Read Eisenkeller Free E-Book Apps PDF
5 years ago




1 comment:
That's funny! I saw a 2 year old run down the hall yesterday during church and lose her diaper and keep going. I had to yell to her brother to get it for her. I believe you that diapers DO disappear off of bums!
Post a Comment