
I went to put up a cute video of the girls, but don't have enough room on the hard drive to download it. I've used up all my memory space.
Yesterday we went to the hospital and had a 3D Ultrasound done. It was interesting, but I'm not sold on it. (luckily it was free)
Here's some of the pix we got of him. You just can't tell a lot from them. The tech did say he has hair and we could kind on see it.




2 comments:
WOWEE!!!!! I loved the baby pictures and everything. Saw that you called. I'll try to call tomorrow after my doctor's appointment. Talk to you soon!
Fun pictures of your little man! I can't believe the diaper story...I think Lily is going to like that because I found her without a diaper on the other day and I have no idea how she got it off.
Post a Comment