Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bibidy bobity boo

You know how it is when you're sitting on the floor and someone walks by- you ask them for a hand getting up. Well, if you ask Addy for help she will pull a little then she will pull out her magic (pretend) wand and say bibidy bobity boo and you will magically get up!!!
So then Addy figured out that you should have to say bibidy bobity boo to get her un-stuck from her bed in the morning. She won't get up until you pull out your magic wand and say it.
Now what do you think Callie says first thing in the morning when she's up. She screams BOOO at Addy to get her up and out of bed. Wow, she's a smart one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Those are the joys of having kids, huh?!

Unknown said...

How cute! You should totally get that on video!

Kasha Farmer said...

Ha ha ha! those two crack me up! She did that to me when I asked her to help me up after being bounced senseless on the trampoline!

kimballklan said...

I have to laugh we have the same blog layout...even after all this time two great minds still think alike!! Your girls are so super cute! How is Kasha and the baby doing? She is cute! I'm glad we finally got eachother blogs..thanks for getting me into it now I am addicted!