Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Callie crazy hair

Solae' loves to help with the girls hair!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want more! That was a cute video!

Unknown said...

How funny!

kimballklan said...

It's funney but I just got a note from the library saying that the other bolyen girl was in for me to pick up when I was reading your comment. I'll have to read those books you suggested I am sort of in a Queen Elizabeth Henry the 8th mode right now. Heres two books I just got done reading that I liked. It gives kind of a slightly different picutre into the story of the Bolyens than Phillp Gregory does though....I wonder who is more correct any way check out To the Tower Born by Robin Maxwell (it's more of how Henry the 7th came into power and slightly Henry the 8th) and The Secret Diary of Ann Boleyn also by Robin Maxwell. It's pretty good!