

This is my projecs it. It's a princess dress for Addy and then I'll start on one for Callie. The goal is to get done b4 halloween. This is a pix of Addy wearing the top and the bottom pix is of the full skirt b4 gathering it. Can you believe all the material this is taking. what a project.
4 comments:
holy cow thats a lot of fabric! Lucy is going to be dora dora for halloween. Only needed one yard of fabric for her backpack so neenerneener! :)
That's a LOT of fabric! It looks good so far though!
I had to giggle at the CC on the TV on the bottom pic. :)
Maybe I just don't pay attention, but I had no idea you could sew! The top part of the dress looks awesome! I can't wait to see how they turn out- you better post pictures!
You should frame the dresses after they grow out of them!
Post a Comment