Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We went to the zoo






And the Aquarium. The aquarium wasn't very big, but it was pretty good. It was kind of nice, cuz we knew when we lost the girls they hadn't gotten very far.















Becky- you wanted to see pregnant pix, so I had kev take these!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You look so pretty and happy! The girls are adorable. We can't wait to see you guys. Thanks for the pictures. Love your guts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vana. You look cute! I really like your shirt. Pink is a nice color on you! Where is that zoo and aquarium?

kimballklan said...

Aloha! for some reason your email didn't work for me so send it to kimballklan@netzero.com. I also went through baby clothes and have a bunch for you. Liz took most of the 0-3 and 1/2 of the 3-6 but I have a bunch more and enough socks to last a while. Call me some time and I will tell you more...sorry I don't have the cell very often these days.
love ya