let me know if your in vernal, we need to get together. If i was ever in roosevelt i would call you, but it seems like we only pass through.I think most people at the BYU game don't like to pay, we just paid 5 dollars and saved our legs :)
That is sooo cute! I can't believe it's taken me so long to get back to your blog. I miss you guys sooo much!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
let me know if your in vernal, we need to get together. If i was ever in roosevelt i would call you, but it seems like we only pass through.
I think most people at the BYU game don't like to pay, we just paid 5 dollars and saved our legs :)
That is sooo cute! I can't believe it's taken me so long to get back to your blog. I miss you guys sooo much!
Post a Comment