I saw this on several blogs and I thought it would be fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses.
If you leave me a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one to you.
Free Read Eisenkeller Free E-Book Apps PDF
5 years ago




2 comments:
Vana, I so totally miss you guys! You need to call me and give me your phone number, I lost it when my last phone broke :(
Ok, so here's one memory of you, although I have plenty to choose from. One of my favorites was when we made a bunch of egg rolls in our apartment with your delicious family recipe :) We shared those with everyone!!! I have the scrapbook page to prove it! :) I still remember Dan yelling "Ahh, it bites" about the fry daddy.
All I have to say is fortune cookie crumbs in bed!!!!! YUM!
Ok I finished Breaking Dawn today and I want to know your opinion!! I for one LOVED it! I am kind of having withdrawls right now and I really think I am going to start reading it again...I just have to get my house back in order first. A whole weekend with mom out of commission does wonders to the homestead!
Post a Comment