Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lots going on






A week ago we bought a minivan, so we'll all fit when the baby is born. ( No- we don't have a name yet, I call him
baby brother)



























This is the UBIC parade. Addy loved getting candy- Callie tried to eat a cigarrette butt



Cassie- the pix of the drill team is for you. They're all fat and the costumes were HORRIBLE. Me and Solae had a good laugh.





Does this pix look alot like ben's pose kev drew? We're trying to get her perfect to draw pix, so this is one of our attempts!!

2 comments:

kimballklan said...

haha I was wondering what the pic was. They look like wanna-be scottish dancers or something. Is that the Union High drill team? Oh dear oh dear

Anonymous said...

How funny! Those are great pictures especially of Calli sleeping....so cute! Yah on the minivan, I bet you're in heaven!