Callie has decided that she's a walker. She just roams around our house. Here is video of the day she decided she could do this walking thing all by herself!!
Oh my goodness your girls have gotten big! I can't believe Callie is walking!!! It seemes like only yesterday we got the news that you were pregnant! Give the girls hugs for us :)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness your girls have gotten big! I can't believe Callie is walking!!! It seemes like only yesterday we got the news that you were pregnant!
Give the girls hugs for us :)
Cool...time to move the delicate things a little higher. The pace is picking up now. Hang on!
She is such a cutie!
Shan
I think I need to get a life. I have watched this video like 50 times. It is what I do when I am bored at work. (Shan again)
Post a Comment