Hi Friends and Fam
Beth told me to try this out and I love this kind of st
We're getting so close that you'd think I'd be excited, but mostly we (kev too- if you can imagine) have lost all patience.
Addy just turned 3 last month and says the funniest things. Yesterday she prayed for "please birthday cake" Since she was getting cards throughout the week of her bday and grandma and grandpa's gifts came about a week after she thinks that birthdays just keep going and going. I told her today that it will be Callie's birthday soon, so she seems to be okay with celebrating as long as there is cake.
Here addy is trying on her new hat and scarf from Sarina! She loves them.




2 comments:
The picture at the top is too funny! Geez, I can't believe its been three years since Addy was born, time flies, right?
I love the blog! Welcome to the future. The girls are getting so big. Our blog is www.jasonandbethpowell.blogspot.com
I cannot wait to see the house when it is done. Take care. We love you all.
Post a Comment